Applicable Industries: :
Manufacturing Plant, OEM
After Warranty Service: :
Local Service Location: :
none, United States
Showroom Location: :
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China Brand Name: :
1-50 ton excavator,crane ,skid steer loader
auger diameter: :
STD oil flow: :
STD pressure: :
41/51HEX, 65 Rnd,75Squ
blue or black
auger for earth drilling with eaton motor
Packaging & Delivery
Selling Units:: Single item Single package size: : 100X50X50 cm Single gross weight:: 15.000 kg Package Type:: BOX Lead Time : :
|Quantity(Sets)||1 – 1000||>1000|
|Est. Time(days)||30||To be negotiated|
In this way, our products have continued to gain market acceptance and customers satisfaction over the past few years.
Big Power Auger Drill For Earth Hole Drilling With Eaton Motor
Earth Drills are renowned throughout the world for being the best augur system available. A large range of models are available to suit any machine and hole boring task from the smallest fencing job through to major piling works. With a revolutionary gearbox and non-dislodgement shaft, the EPG Earth Drill is built to out-perform and outlast, turning your machine into a truly universal piece of equipment.
Why we choose this earth auger?
It is obviously that earth auger is more efficient than manual work. Besides, using our product is safer than manual work. The hole which dig by the earth auger is more beautiful than man did.
Features & Benefits
– Non-dislodgment shaft.
– Epicyclic Gearbox
– Hose & Coupler options
– High quality hydraulic motor
– Forged hood ears
– Shock-lock tooth locking system
– Augers from 75mm to 1200mm
– new earth drills
1.Forged hoods ears: Deal with the heavy strain of daily use. Contact surface wider and safer.
2.American Motor: Developing the most reliable wear parts.
3.ERICYLIC gearbox: Unique planetary gearbox. Multiplied output torque. Extreme efficiency.
4.NON-dislodgement shaft: Assembled top down locked into earth drill house. Never fall out. Provided a safer environment.
5.18 Month After-sales service for auger drive.
auger for earth drilling with eaton motor Earth Auger Drill For Drilling Earth Auger Drill For Hole Drilling
How to choose the most suitable type?
Related spare parts
Our auger teeth have patented unique design.Different teeth for different earth condition.
With those, I believe it is no problem to dig your dream hole.
Factory & Packaging
Q: HOW CAN I CHOOSE THE SUITABLE EARTH DRILL?
A:PLEASE REFER TO BELOW QUESTIONS:
- 1. Brand and model of Excavator/Backhoe/Skid Steer loader?
- 2. Diameter of hole to be drilled?
- 3. Depth oindustrial components including roller chains. Roller chains are available in standard, nickel plated & stainless steel materials in pitch dia. ranging from 1/4 in. to 3 in. Types include leaf chains in lacing configurations ranging from 2 x 2 to 8 x 8. Leaf chains are available in pitch sizes ranging from 1/2 in. to 2 in., pin dia. ranging from 0.156 in. to 0.687 in. & tensile strengths ranging from 4,000 lbs. to 156,000 lbs. Applications include agricultural, conveyors, drilling, electronics assembly, food processing, fork lift trucks, hoists, packaging & textile machinery.f hole to be drilled?
- 4. Ground type to be drilled?
Once you have answered the above you can easily make the correct choice.
Q: DO I NEED TO PURCHASE SPARE PARTS WHEN ORDERING AN EARTH DRILL?
A: It is not necessary to purchase spare parts for the Planetary Drive as this is a sealed unit, however it is important to follow the service schedule as outlined in the operators manual. It is advisable to purchase sparHangzhou EPG Co.,Ltd. , was founded in November, 1997. With its five wholly owned subsidiaries.e wearing parts (teeth and Pilots).
Q: CAN THE EARTH DRILL FIT A VARIETY OF MACHINES?
A: Yes, as long as the carrier’s specifications agree with the parameters of the Earth Drill as outlined in our catalogue.
Q: HOW DO I FIT THE EARTH DRILL TO MY MACHINE?
A: There are four types of mounting linkage available;
- Double Pin Hitch: to be used with excavators fitted with quick couplers.
- Double Pin Cradle hitch: also to be used with excavators fitted with quick hitch, in addition the Cradle hitch can be used to stabilise the Earth Drill whilst travelling around the site and also to aid in the clearing of spoil from the auger.
Q: WHAT CAN I DRILL?
A: There are 3 types of cutting teeth available,
1.Earth and Clay Teeth: Suitable for drilling earth and clay.
2.Tungsten Teeth: Suitable for drilling hard and abrasive ground.
3.Rock Teeth: Suitable for drilling soft, fractured, rock.
Q: HOW DEEP CAN I DRILL?
A: There are extensions available for every Earth Drill however maximum drilling depth depend on the following conditions;
- Diameter of hole to be drilled
- Depth of hole to be drilled
- Type of parent machine to be used
- Ground type to be drilled